... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 4 July 2017

喫茶室ルノアール Ginza Renoir - Tokyo, Japan *.

😻  Happy July! 😻 
Hope everyone had a great long weekend! There are a lot of events coming up (yay SUMMER!) and I'm hoping to rip through most of my Japan posts soon..!!





I came to Ginza Renoir for breakfast. We were looking for a breakfast place with comfortable seating and we chose the right place! An extra plus is that you can't smell the smoke from the smokers room (the air filtering is amazing here haha). The interior reminds me of what you would see in the 1960s - cherry wood everything.

Highlights from my breakfast session:



* BLT Sandwiches - I love their white bread!! I'm so glad we ordered the toast too because their breads are somehow extra soft!






* Hot chocolate - The hot chocolate was very creamy and smooth. Perfect way to start your day :D

Service was excellent - note that none of the servers speak in English. We asked for directions to a landmark (in Japanese) and our server went out of her way to ask almost every staff in the restaurant to verify that she's giving us the right directions. Thank you!!



5.0 star rating


¥¥¥¥  Cafes
西新宿1-4-1
新宿区, 東京都 〒160-0023
Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment