... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Friday 1 September 2017

The Rosé Picnic *.

😻 Happy September 1 Everyone! 😻

I'm backlogged for all the foodie posts. 
Rose Picnic occurred in.. July! It was a lot of fun, here's my post about it!

The Rosé Picnic was such a fun event! I've always loved themed parties and this satisfied my liking for pink and girly things.

I enjoyed the food that we purchased at the picnic. We took a lot of nice photos from this event and the pink-nic blankets that we got as part of our admission ticket created a pretty atmosphere :)


😻 Here's us sipping on the Pink Drinks!







* Panini - The bun was very surprisingly crispy and the chicken meat was marinated deliciously




* Burger & fries - Not your average burger! It's not as much of a messy eat in comparison to the panini. 
I'd recommend this to those who don't want to make a big mess while eating haha




* Tacos - My friends ordered this and they said that the tacos were delicious but the portions were too small




* Pink drink - There was alcohol in this drink but you can't really taste it.  My friend and I really enjoyed this!



I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of food! Props to Chef Mark McEwan :D We got to take a picture with him too!



4.0 star rating


100 Garrison Rd
Toronto, ON M5V 3K9

0 comments:

Post a Comment