... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Alchemy Coffee *.

I visited Alchemy Coffee twice for brunch and loved it! 

The service and food quality were great but it was really hard to find a parking spot, especially during prime brunch/lunch hours. Most people created their own parking spot at the empty lot on the right of the cafe. There were only 5-6 parking spots that were "legitimate", every other spot is reserved for another store at the plaza. This coffee shop is not for large groups!! I'd say 4 people max. It's a boutique-sized shop so it's hard to accommodate for a large group of people.

DRINKS:


* Cappuccino - My boyfriend got the cappuccino, he really liked it until he saw my latte coffee size difference. I guess next time he's sticking with the latte haha. 

* Latte - It's a bigger cup than the cappuccino! I liked it :) Not too bitter and not overly sweet - just the way I like it.

I'd recommend coming here during odd hours or else you'd be expected to wait 30 mins for a seat. Seats are first come first served!

I'd recommend:



* EGGS BENNY - served with house fries and salad (4/5)
(Smoked salmon, portobello mushroom, kale)

Loved this! This is VERY filling - come here for brunch and expect yourself not wanting to eat anything until dinner. The portions are big! It's a good idea to share this with someone (and the other person can order another thing on the menu - try a bit of everything!).




* OPEN FACED OMELETTE - served with house salad (3/5)
(Pan fry shrimp, avocado, cheddar, roasted carrots)


By open faced, it means that the egg isn't covering the ingredients. It looks better for photos haha. The shrimps looked more boiled than pan-fried but it tastes great with the avocados. I'd want to try the braised pork belly next time. This lacked just a tad a bit of flavour.



4.0 star rating


4361 Highway 7 E
Markham, ON L3R 1M1

0 comments:

Post a Comment