... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 12 September 2017

NextDoor Restaurant *.

I saw many posts on instagram of NextDoor's food and decided to come here on a weekday to try their brunch menu... to find out they don't offer brunch menu during weekdays :*(
So tidbit for everyone, come on the weekend if you want to try their brunch!!!

**UPDATE: They serve brunch on weekdays now! :D

We were only able to choose from the lunch menu so I decided on something that's closest to "breakfast" foods. 


* MUSHROOM GRILLED CHEESE (4/5)
(Truffle mushroom duxelle / roasted mushrooms / mozzarella / sundried cherry tomatoes / arugula)

This was yummy!! I really liked the sauce that was cooked with the mushrooms. The salad on the side was also very light and delicious. I'd recommend sharing this sandwich with another person because portions were kind of big. 

Service was excellent. I'd come back to try more items on the menu :)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

😻 I was invited to NextDoor's Brunch Menu Launch event😻
I was excited to try out the new (and old) items on the menu! Everything was bite-sized.



😻  It's French Toast on a stick!! Such a cute display :) You can dip this with strawberry sauce, which is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - because there's literally no taste if you just eat the toast itself hahaha






😻 ND Caesar - the alcoholic content is not vodka / rum, it's BEER! It's something different, and I liked it because I love Clamato.




😻 This is how they displayed the French Toasts!




😻 I really liked this! 




😻 ND Sliders were too dry for my liking - I wouldn't recommend this if they decide to put this item on the new brunch menu.



😻 The other featured drink: Mimosas! I thought this was too bitter. I only tried the strawberry guava flavour (I had to drive LOL) - but I heard from the others that the mango orange flavour was really yummy.



4.0 star rating



139 Main Street Unionville
Markham, ON L3R 2G6


0 comments:

Post a Comment