... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Daldongnae *.

P and I visited Daldongnae after hearing many good reviews! 

We got here during prime dinner time and was so lucky to get a seat right away. Very impressed on how clean they keep their tables considering how oily KBBQs can be haha. The OCD in me is very happy with this.



The interior is decorated like Korean olden days - lots of old school cameras, newspaper articles, advertisements and pictures. We were seated at a booth and it was pretty comfortable! I was surprised at the ventilation of the place, it wasn't burning hot like some KBBQ restaurants. Service was excellent. 


* MEAT CHOICES:




BEEF BONELESS SHORT RIBS & BEEF CHUCK FLAP TAIL (4/5)


This was so gooodd!! I loved the kalbi - and it's even better because it's boneless!




* KIMCHI COLD NOODLE SOUP (5/5)

The cold noodle soup was amazingly delicious!! I'd highly recommend this cold noodle soup with your meal if you're ordering something spicy. It was fresh and light. I'd definitely order this again!

Side dishes includes: mashed potato scoop, spicy seaweed, spicy cucumbers, kimchi & spicy salad. We also got a spicy tofu bean paste soup, which I really enjoyed. The KBBQ plate comes with garlic pieces, eggs, corn and cheese. Lettuce also comes on the side. 

I'd definitely return to try other meats on the menu :)



4.0 star rating



$$  KoreanBarbeque
6034 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M2M 3W5

0 comments:

Post a Comment