... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Caffe Demetre *.

My friends and I used to frequently come to this place for mega-portioned desserts.


We came to Caffe Demetre recently and realized they changed up the ice cream & waffle / crepe selections..They changed their whole menu! 




They took away my favourite one! I can't remember the name of it - it's the one with oreo cookie crumbles. Oh well, we had a great time nonetheless.



MOO LA LA + BELGIAN WAFFLE (4/5)
(Roche Ice cream, Sliced Banana, Nutella and Praline Croquant)

Eva and I shared this. I'll probably order this again when I re-visit. The ice cream is so yummy. 




Avec Carmen :) wb for a bit!

Still can't believe the others could resist ordering desserts, they ordered coffees & lattes only hahaha
:D




100 York Boulevard
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1J8

0 comments:

Post a Comment