... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Thursday 26 May 2016

Aka Teppan *.



Helloooo! It's Red Nose Day ?_?

I'm reviewing Aka Teppan which is another go-to restaurant for my friend meet-ups. 

After trying many items on the menu (I come here often haha), I'd recommend the:

* GRILLED CHICKEN - RICE [Hot Plate]

I always order this with cheese; remember to pour the cheese bits while it's sizzling hot! 
Melted cheese, yums! (+ o.99)


* GRILLED CHICKEN - PASTA with herb sauce [Hot Plate]

I like their grilled chicken so I tend to choose it. I tried this way back when it first opened and it wasn't that good but recently I came and they definitely improved a lot. It's yummy and saucy! :)

* MINI BEEF PATTY (3) with cheese inside

These mini patties are so good!! Comes sizzling hot each time. 

* SHABU SHABU with beef

Try the Hokkaido Milk broth!! Sounds weird but tastes good :D




^ That's actually Carmen's udon pasta + supreme beef
The pictures of the other foods are in my computer / other phone.. sooo I'll update this one day :P


$$  Japanese
3235 Highway 7 E
Markham, ON L3R 3P9

0 comments:

Post a Comment