... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Sweet Esc *.

Eva recommended Sweet Esc for our GNO after dinner dessert session. 
Sweet Esc is a boutique sized dessert place with a cute and simple interior. 


Note that they have really heavy chairs haha. We were surprised by how heavy they are when we were getting seated. It's probably a good thing - you eat all the calories, then you burn a bit by just moving their chairs LOL.. Eva concluded that *gives her credit*


Both of us ordered from the "Create your plate" menu.


Uuuwah so pretty :)

My order was: (4/5)
* BELGIAN WAFFLES
* Chocolate Cream
* White Miso Ginger Ice Cream
* Cinnamon Crunch

This was so yummy!! I loved my combination and I would recommend it - BUT, change the ice cream to EARL GREY ICE CREAM. I tried my friend's and thought it tasted better than my ginger one.

STEP ONE: 
Pour the sauce over your ice cream + waffles.

Side note: I didn't like Eva's brownie bits, get the cinnamon crunch guys!! :P


STEP TWO:
Chowdownnn!



30 Gibson Drive
Markham, ON L3R 8B5

0 comments:

Post a Comment