... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Alcatraz E.R. アルカトラズエアール - Tokyo, Japan *.

I've been tricked by Feho to come to アルカトラズエアール during my trip to Tokyo LOL -_- 
*Shakes fists violently*





It's a tourist trap!! To be fair, Danny Ho and affiliates genuinely enjoyed his experience at Alcatraz ER but I really didn't lol.




My dad warned me about these "themed-tourist trap locations" - I should've listened hahaha!! 
The only entertainment we got during our visit was when the nurse came with our blood bag drink - we watched him pour the blood bag drink into a plastic cup. - THE END - LOL



* that's the blood bag guy ^

Our group was the only group here at 6pm. Service was alright - the server who dressed up as a nurse (blood bag guy) was definitely nicer than the guy who dressed up as a doctor, he works at the cashier near the entrance. For some reason, I think the not-as-nice doctor server had a bigger fame in the restaurant. They had posters of this guy and a full body cardboard cut out of him... Is he the owner?! LOL D:





The drinks were overpriced. Be expected to pay a cover fee on top of food/drinks. Thank god I only came here for drinks and not for the food!! We ordered the blood bag drink, Oolong tea (lol) and a herb drink. We also got "medicine", free of charge - which were snacks to nibble on.





The gimmick of this restaurant is really just the prison decor. I'd recommend that you go for a prison-themed escape the room instead haha!





* Creepy hallway before you get to the bathrooms ^


1.0 star rating


¥¥¥  Bars
道玄坂2-13-5
渋谷区, 東京都 〒150-0043
Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment