... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Tuesday 11 July 2017

キョウズアン - Kyoto, Japan *.

We stumbled upon this ice cream shop on our way back from visiting Arashiyama Bamboo Forest

😻 Refer to my food IG for a short clip of me shaking the ice cream! 😻






It's on the way to the station if you're taking the pubic transit from Arashiyama Station
We were craving ice cream because of the hot weather and I'm happy that I did because this place has such DELICIOUS ice cream!! 




I'd highly recommend trying their tofu ice cream. I've tried the mixed flavour which includes both the sesame and tofu flavour. Having tried both, I'd choose tofu flavour over sesame flavour any day! Its specialty is that the ice cream doesn't fall off the cone easily, the lady who worked at the shop actually gave me my ice cream upside down! I confidently shook my ice cream after to test it out - safe - haha!







京都市, 京都府
Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment