... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Thursday 6 July 2017

かに道楽 本店 - Osaka, Japan *.

かに道楽 (Kani Doraku) is my all time favourite seafood restaurant in Osaka. 
I came here a while ago and recently revisited. I loveeee this placeee!



😻 We got such a nice view from our seat too - so it was perfect!! Refer to food IG @ch3riebelly 😻 



Everything has exceeded my expectations! The quality of food, service, atmosphere was amazing :) I'd highly recommend this restaurant - specifically this location because my friends mentioned there were other franchises that aren't as good.







Highlights from my meal: 

(Basically what I ordered, I liked EVERYTHING!!)





* Crab sashimi - We wanted to order more of this but it would've been wayy too much food. 




😻 Grilling session begins! 😻 


😻 Before 


😻 After!

* Grilled crab legs - Your server will set up the grill for you, a tidbit is to not grill it for too long, it becomes dry if you do!





* Boiled Alaskan King Crab legs





* Crab Nabe (Hot pot) - After boiling vegetables and crab meats in the pot, the left over soup base is used to cook congee. The congee is amazing - I usually hate eating congee but I absolutely loved it!!





Remember to make reservations beforehand, this restaurant gets booked out really quickly!




😻 This was where we were seated :)





¥¥¥  JapaneseSeafood
中央区道頓堀1丁目6-18
大阪市, 大阪府 〒542-0071
Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment