... about ch3rieberry x ch3riebelly contact ...

Wednesday 12 July 2017

アウルの森 浅草新仲見世通り店 Owl Cafe - Tokyo, Japan *.

😻 Behold.. my new love for OWLS! 😻

This is the first time I've ever encountered owls.. and pet them!! 




😻 This is the owl that attracted me to go in the cafe haha 😻

I had so much fun at アウルの森! Thanks to this owl cafe, owls have become one of my favourite animals. There were approximately 15+ different types of owls when I visited. Note that some owls are petting-friendly and those with a warning sign, you should observe from afar. Sadly, one of the non-pet-able owls was Hedwig (refer to Harry Potter). 




😻 Check out Hedwig(s)! 😻

I saw someone attempt to pet an owl with a warning sign and the owl went crazy.. so don't do it! I was surprised to see baby otters as part of the owl cafe, there was even a chameleon! There was also a dog, that received zero affection from the visitors LOL.. poor thing!! I pet it once - then got distracted by the main attractions hahaha.




You will be asked to sanitize your hands after you pay for your visit at the front of the store. Your entry fee includes one drink, which can be retrieved from the vending machines. Hot and/or cold items are available in the vending machines. Additional drinks can be purchased for 100 yen.



😻 ...and the peach tea was really delicious by the way..! 😻

I had so much fun petting owls!! My favourite owl was the one that was sitting on the bench. I was able to get a very nice picture with sun rays and all with her haha - super satisfied. 



😻 Here's my magical moment :) 😻
I'd highly recommend owl cafes to anyone who love animals. It's rare to have close encounters with these precious fur balls so visit if you have a chance :)





😻 Mori-chan and I :D 😻


5.0つ星評価



〒111-0032 東京都台東区
浅草1-22-3

0 comments:

Post a Comment